Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Meal Plan for Total Detox

So my boss, Gino gave me a challenge at the beginning of 2011 and I feel that I am always up for a new challenge. He asked if I was willing to do a cleanse with him. Now I have done cleanse before but nothing to this magnitude. I am scared shitless! But I am going forward and doing it. I have faith that it will have great results for me and help test my will power.

The Plan

The Detox is a no coffee, no caffienated beverages, sugar, meat, wheat products, cow dairy products, or alcohol is allowed.

So the questions becomes what do you eat??? Vegetables, Vegetables and more Vegetables, Oh and water and herbal teas are also allowed.

Are you scared YET? Kidding! Well Maybe?

We have planned everything for week one, shopping scheduled for tomorrow and prep on Saturday. Cleanse starts on Monday Jan 31st.

But in addition to this cleanse, our lovely trainer, who just completed this cleanse would like us to track somethings on top of what we are eating.

I have decided that the best way to ensure that I am keeping track is to let everyone read my journey with me.

Tomorrow marks Day one of the Detox plan (3 days pre detox and followed by 3 days post detox).

I encourage all my friends to help me stay on my course for the next 18 days total and share my journey with you!

Hope you all enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Can you have fresca? It is sugar free and doesn't have caffeine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Paula you are funny! I am thinking Fresca is probably not allowed but thanks.

    ReplyDelete