Monday, January 31, 2011

Pre Detox Day Two and Three

I manage to go over my shopping list three times and still managed to forget something when i finally went out and got everything. I have never in my life seen my fridge so full of vegetables, 2 crispers in a fridge are not enough if you eat this amount of vegetables.

Saturday I decided to condition the body a little bit by having no coffee, Sunday however not as successful and had 2 cups of coffee (oh well we will see how i react to no coffee come Monday).

The prep work in total took me about 8 hours over the 2 days, mostly a lot of chopping and rationing but i think it will make the process a lot easier. Plus if you have a label maker it is really handy. My fridge is full of pretty labels so i know what i need to eat and when. It feels good to be organized.

Monday marks day 1. Let the Cleanse begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment