Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day Eight

I had the most energy today, even more then i have had in a long time. I even manage to do a work out and felt great afterwards. Feeling highly motivated for the rest of the week.

Dinner for the day was fantastic! Spinach and a twiced baked potato! So good. I even made some for Dave and he really enjoyed it. It may be easier to maintain this after the week is out if i can get Dave to enjoy the recipes.

Although I am up 3lbs from yesterday, i am considering that to probably be a normal thing as yesterday was more food then i have had in over a week in one day, plus the body weight changes a few pounds here and there regularly.

Today i am hitting the gym again! Excited for the increase in energy and how the body is feeling. Also glad that i had dairy yesterday and it didn't make me feel sick or anything. Maybe my allergy to dairy is going away?

No comments:

Post a Comment