Monday, February 14, 2011

Day Twelve, Thirteen and Fourteen

I have officially completed the 2 weeks of the cleanse/detox. The last 3 days seem to go just as well, although i did eat out twice over the weekend but was able to make close food choices to the cleanse so i did not derail myself.

New challenges going forward:
1. Maintain proper food choices
2. Slowly incorporate protein
3. Stick to my new workout program (once i recieve it Feb 24th)

The thing i enjoyed most about the cleanse is how good i feel now. I feel clean and energized. My body is functioning at a new level and i am very aware of how food makes me feel and effects my mood. I am glad i committed to this. Plus i managed to lose 15lbs once it was all said and done.

Words of advice
For anyone who is thinking of doing a cleanse i recommend this one. If you do it, commit fully and have a partner to do it with. Plan ahead and be prepared to see some changes both mentally and physically.

1 comment: