Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day Nine

Everday i find i am feeling better and better, which is nice. Although i find fruit kind of hurts my tummy so that is something to think about, not sure what fruit specifically. I think it is not apples, as last week that was the only fruit that we had and now we can eat pears, plums, mangos, pineapple and banana. So far i have only had bananas and pears so i am thinking it is one of those.

Energy is increasing everyday, which also puts me in a positive mood. I have to say there are definitely some short term benefits to the cleanse but I am curious to see the long term benefits as well.

I did do some training today as well and my strength is definitely taking a hit right now due to the lack of protein intake, i felt like i had noodle arms.

Weight wise i am holding steady at the 18lbs down but there are four more days to go. I am thinking i do need to increase my water intake, feel very thirsty these days. Water, water, water. Very Important!

No comments:

Post a Comment