Monday, February 7, 2011

Day Five, Six and Seven

Day Five

Felt the best this day by far over the week. My energy was back to normal and headache is gone. Have everything planned for next week and a very detailed grocery list so i dont forget anything this time.

Day Six and Seven

These were the hardest days for me as i don't have a routine on the weekends and i am a big snacker on the weekends instead of eating full meals. It was hard to break and force myself to go and eat. So my routine got a little out of wack but i stayed the course.  Although i am having weird food cravings. I use the word weird becuase it doesn't seem like the typical things to crave. I usually crave things that are salty or sweet, now i am craving things like meat, coffee, bread and spices. I love my spice rack and i love adding spices to food and right now I can't even do that.  I am craving the foods you take for granted because we always eat them so we don't think of there significance once they are taken out of the equation.

I am going into Day Eight down 18lbs (wholly crap) and feeling good. Starting the 2nd week with new options and new foods this week. Get to incorporated spelt bread, goat yogurt and cheese and even an egg (only one for the whole week, kind of sad). I am hoping this will make me a little more excited about food again.

No comments:

Post a Comment