Friday, February 4, 2011

Day Four

So i have survived another day. Some good things, i don't feel nausea for the most part, headache is minor but it is hard to say if it is staying due to the chinook weather or due to the detox. Down another 1lb today, so putting me at 13lbs total. I think i will start to see a slow down on the weight front but that is just a guess.

Had the best sleep ever last night until Dave woke me at 4am, i am was not happy at the wake up call. I think i was really snappy with him, woops! But i am feeling much more refreshed today then i have been so that is another positive sign that things are improving. YAYA!

Laid out next week schedule and planned out my grocery list. We get to put in a little protien, some grain products and some dairy (although not from a cow, that should be interesting). Looking forward to the new food i get to try and glad that the sick feeling is starting to go away. If one can survive the first 5 days i think it is smooth sailing from here on out! At least i hope.

Bad thing, the alkaline soup still taste horrible and makes me want to vomit a little. But it is a necessary evil.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa (this is Alyssa - Michael's girlfriend),

    Michael and I had the pleasure of enduring this diet together over Xmas. I was much sicker than him the whole time (similar side effects as yourself). I definitely realized how much caffeine was affecting my body.

    For next week, I recommend heading to Springbank cheese company and asking for suggestions for good sheep and goat cheese. M and I really liked the Manchego from Spain.

    It will be worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alyssa, I will try to head there tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete